Welcome to MacJournal 6
To get started, create a new entry by clicking on “New Entry” in the toolbar or choosing “New Entry” from the File menu. You can also drag files from the Finder in to the Sidebar or the Entries list to import them as an entry. Show the Inspector from the View menu to see settings for the current entry, journal, and document.
What’s new in version 6?
- Modern interface
- Browse your entries by date, tags, status, and more
- Full-sized calendar and timeline viewing modes
- Create books for your entries and print the exact results
- Track word count goals and see your progress
- Customizable icons for entries and journals
- Lion full screen support
- Performance improvements across the application